Ardglass Golf Club subscribes to the codes for Standard of Dress recommended by the Golfing Union of Ireland and the Irish Ladies’ Golf Union.
While we wish all our Members and Visitors to feel comfortable, smart dress is required on the course and in the Clubhouse at all times.
Golf Shoes are required anywhere on the course, including the practice putting green.
The following items of dress are unacceptable at all times:
- Untailored shorts or sports shorts
- Tracksuit / leisure suit / shell suit tops or bottoms
- Football shirts
- Garments displaying prominent slogans
- Sweaters / sweatshirts without a shirt
- Sleeveless singlets or sun tops (sleeveless tops with collar are acceptable for women)
- T-shirts and collarless shirts for men
Any footwear worn on the course is permitted only in the locker rooms and not in the rest of Clubhouse.
Headgear is not permitted in the Clubhouse. (unless the wearer intends standing all those in the bar a drink…….)