There are substantial benefits associated with membership of Ardglass Golf Club, these include:-
* Membership of the GUI or ILGU.
* A 20% discount on bar and 10% discount on all food purchases on presentation of your Membership Card.
* Plus One Membership . All 5,6 and 7 day members can select another adult to this category of membership.
* Plus One Members have basically the same benefits, discounts and rights as House Members.
* Members can book the McAfee Suite for private functions via the Club Steward.
* The extended pro shop stocks a wide range of equipment and clothing.
* Golf club and golf shoe “fitting days” involving brands such as Titleist, Ping and Footjoy occur regularly.
* Golf lessons are available for all ranges of ability and age, including group lessons for juniors, juveniles and for novice members.
* The Club has a successful “Ladies into Golf” scheme, for ladies learning the game.
* Members have the use of the extensive and recently improved practice area.
* Members can bring a guest to play golf at a reduced green fee rate of £15.00.
* Discounts for Club members are available from some of our sponsors.
* Insurance through the Club covers members in the event of injury, theft of equipment and public liability.
* Members are also insured against costs entailed in getting a hole-in-one.
* Members wishing to play competitive golf normally have three or more competitions per week from which to choose.
* There are also matchplay competitions at all handicap levels.
* For those who are keen on competing further afield, the Club enters teams at all levels in GUI/ILGU, Cowdy and SUSA competitions.
* Members are entitled to complimentary golf at these five clubs with which we have negotiated twinning arrangements.
Greenore Golf Club, Co Louth, Republic of Ireland
Royal Tara Golf Club, Co Meath, Republic of Ireland
Credit Valley Golf & Country Club, Ontario, Canada
Kilmarnock Barassie Golf Club, Ayrshire, Scotland
Castletown Links Golf & Country Club, Isle of Man, U.K.
***Bookings for these coursed must be made in advance through the Club’s office.***
An application form can be downloaded using this link:- AGC Membership Application Form
Should you wish to be mailed an AGC application form, please contact the Club on 00 44 (0) 28 44 841 219 or email the general office using firstname.lastname@example.org.