Payment Details for Members
- The due date for fees to be paid by 1st January.
- Those not having paid by 1st March (and not having contacted the office to select an alternative payment method) will have their membership suspended until which time they have paid the fees this includes those who have only made part-payment
- Any member who hasn’t made full payment by 31st March will be removed from the membership and have to reapply
It is important to note that the office will not chase members for payment.
Payment in Full Options
- A cheque for the full amount is to be made out to Ardglass Golf Club.
- Credit/Debit Card transaction.
- Online payment via link (please request from the office)
- Direct bank transfer to the Club’s Danske Bank account
Ardglass Golf Club, Danske Bank Sort Code 95-02-91, Account Number 81000543
Part Payments Options
If you are unable to make payment by 1st January 2024, please contact the office on 02844841219 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm which of the following payment schemes below you would like to join, all of which must be paid before 31st March 2024 with the exception of the Novuna Credit Scheme.
- Standing order – Equal payments paid directly from your account to Ardglass Golf Club. Club bank details are as above
- Post-Dated Cheques – Post-dated cheques made out to Ardglass Golf Club.
- A final option is Membership Finance but this will cause additional charges, details can be found by clicking the link below